Disclaimer: “Microsoft Online Assessment 2022 Questions are for preparation, questions may or may not be asked in Microsoft OA. Some, questions were leaked by students after the Microsoft OA, so please make sure you practice all of them. Note that I can’t represent Amazon as a whole; this is my personal opinion on the Microsoft Online Assessment process”
Microsoft Online Assessment Process
- Recruiter Connect: Maintaining a good Linkedin profile is highly recommended to be noticed by Microsoft recruiters. It is also recommended that you connect with existing Microsoft employees for job references. The candidate can also try to apply on the job portal.
- Interview sets: The interview sets begin with a first selection interview based on DS / Algo. The following rounds are more technical and focus on DS / Algo skills as well as systems design knowledge.
- After the interviews: The candidate‘s performance is judged on the previous interviews and the verdict is pronounced. All interviewers meet to discuss and discuss candidate ratings with the hiring manager.
- Hired: Once the team and both are comfortable and ready to go, the letter of offer is prepared and shared with you by recruiters and you are hired!
Microsoft Online Assessment Questions 2022
- Maximal Network Rank Solution
- Min Deletions To Obtain String in Right Format
- Day of week that is K days later Solution
- Minimum Adjacent Swaps to Make Palindrome Solution
- Lexicographically Smallest String
- Longest Substring Without Two Contiguous Occurrences of Letter
- String Without 3 Identical Consecutive Letters
- Microsoft OA Longest Semi-Alternating Substring
- Microsoft OA Min Steps to Make Piles Equal Height
- Max Inserts to Obtain String Without 3 Consecutive ‘a’
- Concatenated String Length with unique Characters
- Largest K such that both K and -K exist in array
- Microsoft OA Min Adj Swaps to Group Red Balls
- Maximum Length of a Concatenated String with Unique Characters
- Microsoft OA Unique Integers That Sum Up To 0
- Find N Unique Integers Sum up to Zero
- Microsoft OA Particle Velocity Solution
- Microsoft OA Arithmetic Slices Solution
- Microsoft OA Widest Path Without Trees Solution
- Microsoft OA Jump Game Solution
- Microsoft OA Fair Indexes Solution
Also See: AMCAT Study Materials, Preparation Guide