Equalize Weights Codevita 9 Solution
There are N bags. Each bag contains different number of goods. Goods can be of different weights. The goal is to equalize the weights in the bags subject to constraints explained below. Also, it is guaranteed that the bags can always be equalized with same total weight. Original number of goods in the bag should be same before and after equalization Any number of swaps required to do equalization, are permitted Once the weights are equalized one needs to adhere to output specification to print out the result.
The output specification is as follows The contents of the Bag that contains the lightest weight should be printed in the first line The next lightest Bag contents should be printed on the second line So on and so forth, until all Bags along with their contents are printed Contents within the Bag must be printed in non-decreasing order Refer example section for better understanding of constraint and print order
- First line contains an integer N denoting number of bags Next 2N lines, each contain the following
- First line contains single integer G denoting the number of goods in a bag
- Second line contains G space separated integer which correspond to weight of goods in that bag
Identify which bag needs to go on first line and print its contents on first line by adhering to output specification mentioned above Similarly, identify which bag needs to get print on next N-1 lines and print their contents according to output specification mentioned above Refer Example section for a better understanding of how to print the output
0 < number of bags <= 20 0 < number of goods in each bag <= 20 0 < weight of any individual goods <= 10 ^ 4
Input 3 2 6 13 3 20 7 10 1 4
Output 4 6 10 7 13 20
There are 3 bags.
- First bag contains 2 goods of weights 6kg, 13kg.
- Second bag contain 3 goods of weights 20kg, 7kg, 10kg.
- Third bag contains 1 goods of weight 4kg.
Bag1 = [6, 13] => total weight = 19kg Bag2 = [20, 7, 10] => total weight = 37kg Bag3 =  => total weight = 4kg
Step 1: swap goods of weight 6kg from bag1 and goods of weight 7kg from bag2. Bag1 = [7, 13] => total weight = 20kg Bag2 = [20, 6, 10] => total weight = 36kg Bag3 =  => total weight = 4kg
Step 2: swap goods of 20kg from bag1 and goods of 4kg from bag3. Bag1 = [7, 13] => total weight = 20kg Bag2 = [4, 6, 10] => total weight = 20kg Bag3 =  => total weight = 20kg Weights of bags are now equalized to 20kg.
Now we need to print the contents of each bag. For that, first sort the goods in the non-decreasing order as below: Bag1 = [7, 13] Bag2 = [4, 6, 10] Bag3 =  Least weighted good is 4kg and its in Bag2. So, print Bag 2 contents in first line. Next least weighted goods in the remaining bags is 7kg and its in Bag1. So, print contents of Bag1 in the second line. Finally, print the contents of Bag3 on line 3.
Input 3 2 160 340 3 40 448 12 2 300 200
Output 12 40 448 160 340 200 300
There are 3 bags.
- First bag contains 2 goods of weights 160kg, 340kg.
- Second bag contain 3 goods of weights 40kg, 448kg, 12kg
- Third bag contain 2 goods of weight 300kg and 200kg.
By the same procedure we will get the final weights in bags as follow:
- Bag1 = [12, 40, 448]
- Bag2 = [160, 340]
- Bag3 = [200, 300]
Program: Equalize Weights Codevita 9 Solution
Codevita Season 9 All Questions Solution
- Even Odd Codevita 9 Solution
- Largest Gold Ingot Codevita 9 Solution
- Fill the Cube Codevita 9 Solution
- Logic for Single Lane Highway Codevita 9
- Faulty Keyboard Codevita 9 Solution 2020
- Signal Connection Codevita 9 Solution 2020
- Closing Value Codevita 9 Solution
- CodeVita season 9 Zone 2 All Solutions
- Railway Station Codevita 9 Solution
- Count Pairs Codevita 9 Solution
- 7 X 7 Codevita 9 Solution
- Tennis Score codevita 9 Solution
- Unlocker Codevita 9 Solution
- Path through graph Codevita 9 Solution
- Secret Word Codevita 9 Solution
- 3 Palindrome Codevita 9 Solution
- Max Sum Codevita 9 Solution
- Equalize Weights Codevita 9 Solution
- Binary Equivalent Codevita 9 Solution
- String Word Codevita 9 Solution
- 4 Particles Codevita 9 Solution
- String Pair Codevita 9 Solution
- Corona Virus Codevita 9 Solutions
- Factor of 3 Codevita 9 Solutions
- Single Lane Highway Codevita 9 Solution