Want to solve Max Average Stock Price Amazon OA?, if yes then this article is for you.
We have research and collected a bundle of questions which was asked in Amazon OA in the year of 2021 and 2022. Today, we are going to see another problem from amazon oa called Stock Price which was asked in 2022, this questions might be still active in some of the Amazon OA so save all the solutions and lets see how can we solve this problem.
Max Average Stock Price Amazon OA
The interns at Amazon were asked to review the company’s stock value over a period. Given the stock prices of n months, the net price change for the ith month is defined as the absolute difference between the average of stock prices for the first i months and for the remaining (n – i) months where 1≤ i <n. Note that these averages are rounded down to an integer.
Given an array of stock prices, find the month at which the net price change is minimum. If there are several such months, return the earliest month.
Note: The average of a set of integers here is defined as the sum of integers divided by the number of integers, rounded down to the nearest integer. For example, the average of [1, 2, 3, 4] is the floor of (1 + 2 + 3 + 4) / 4 = 2.5 and the floor of 2.5 is 2.
stockPrice = [1, 3, 2, 3]
The minimum net price change is 0, and it occurs in the 2nd month. Return 2.
Complete the function findEarliestMonth the editor below.
findEarliestMonth has the following parameter: int stockPrice[n]: the stock prices
int: the earliest month in which the net price change is minimum
- 2 ≤ n ≤ 105
- 1 ≤ stockPrice[i] ≤ 109
STDIN FUNCTION ------ ---------- 5 -> stockPrice size n = 5 1 -> stockPrice = [1, 3, 2, 4, 5] 3 2 4 5
The net price change can be calculated as:
- Month 1:  and [3, 2, 4, 5], their respective averages, rounded down = 1 and 3, net price change = 2
- Month 2: [1, 3] and [2, 4, 5], averages = 2 and 3, net price change = 1
- Month 3: [1, 3, 2] and [4, 5], averages = 2 and 4, net price change = 2
- Month 4: [1, 3, 2, 4] and , averages = 2 and 5, net price change = 3
The minimum net price change is 1, and it occurs at month 2.
Sample Input 1
STDIN FUNCTION ------ ---------- 6 -> stockPrice size n = 6 1 -> stockPrice = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] 1 1 1 1 1
Sample Output 1
Since all the stock prices are all the same, the average is always 1 and the net price change is always 0. The earliest month this occurs is 1.
Disclaimer: SOLUTION is not provided as the question is still live, We received a DCMA notice from amazon, we are sorry for the inconvenience please wait till October 2nd
Amazon Online Assessment Questions:
- Robot Bounded in Box
- Number Game
- Find All Combination of Numbers Sum to Target / Shopping Options
- Fill the Truck
- Music Pairs
- Slowest key
- Five Star Seller
- Split String Into Unique Primes
- Storage Optimization
- Minimum Difficulty of a Job Schedule
- Autoscale Policy, Utilization Check
- Optimal Utilization
- Merge Two Sorted Lists
- Two Sum Unique Pairs
- Shopping Patterns
- Reorder Data in Log Files
- Top K Frequent Words
- Trees Height
- Counting Binary Substrings Amazon OA Solution
- Grid Connections Amazon OA Solution
- Shipment Imbalance Amazon OA Solution
- Max Profit Amazon OA Solution
- Find Lowest Price Amazon OA Solution
- Simple Cipher Amazon OA Solution
- Decode String Frequency Amazon OA Solution
- Valid Discount Coupons Amazon OA Solution
- Count Maximum Teams Amazon OA Solution
- Minimum Coin Flips Amazon OA Solution
- Max Average Stock Price Amazon OA Solution