Best Coupon CHEAPFOOD Codechef Solution
Chef is ordering food online (instead of cooking) and the bill comes out to be Rs. X. Chef can use one of the following two coupons to avail a discount.
Get 10 percent off on the bill amount
Get a flat discount of Rs. 100 on the bill amount
What is the maximum discount Chef can avail?
The first line contains a single integer T – the number of test cases. Then the test cases follow.
The first and only line of each test case contains a single integer X – the bill amount before discount.
For each testcase, output the maximum discount Chef can avail.
X is a multiple of 100.
Sample Input 1
Sample Output 1
Test case 1: Using the second coupon, Chef can get a flat discount of Rs. 100, which is maximum.
Test case 2: Using the first coupon, Chef can get a 10 percent discount of Rs. 130, which is maximum.
Test case 3: No matter which coupon Chef chooses Chef will get a discount of Rs. 100.
Program: Best Coupon CHEAPFOOD Codechef Solution in Python
for _ in range(int(input())): n = int(input()) a =(10*n)//100 if (a >= 100): print(a) else: print(100)
- Sasta Shark Tank Codechef Solution
- Six Friends Codechef Solution
- Best Coupon CHEAPFOOD Codechef Solution
- Geometric Mean Inequality Codechef Solution
- Pseudo Sorted Array Codechef Solution
April Long Challenge 2022 Solution
- Dazzling AXNODR Challenge AXNODR Codechef Solution
- Dazzling GCD Pair NOTUNIT Solution
- The Cooler Dilemma 2 WATERCOOLER2 Solution
- The Cooler Dilemma 1 WATERCOOLER1 Solution
- Ezio and Guards MANIPULATE Codechef Solution
- Pairwise Xors XORABC Codechef Solution
- Prime Sum PRIMESM Codechef Solution