TCS NQT August November 2021 Registration Link | Upcoming TCS NQT Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, 2021 batch, 2022 batch, 2023 batch: TCS conducts TCS National Qualifier Test for freshers and experienced people. The TCS NQT Application Form is open for August 2021 and November 2021. Examinations for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 batch candidates can apply for the TCS NQT August November 2021 Edition.
Also See (for better results check the menu): TCS Exam Preparation
About TCS NQT testing August November 2021:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a requirement for all tests
- Two-year operation of the NQT Score
- Done online (at home) and at In-Center at TCS iON Authorized Exam Centers
- Candidates with NQT Score will be able to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry level role in any company with an NQT score
TCS NQT Eligibility Terms August August 2021 Edition:
- Pre-final year and final-year of UG, PG and Diploma students
- Students do not have any grade and technology/discipline
- Renewal of less than 2 years of experience
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) rating is a requirement for all tests.
TCS NQT – Alternative
How do you sign up for TSC NQT renewal in August November 2021 and the opening of the experience?
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy a different TSC NQT variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Obtain a 2-year legal standing school
- Step 5: Apply for company services according to their eligibility process
How do I apply for TCS NQT?
- Click the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button in the TCS NQT section – Alternative.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub details or register as a new user.
- After logging in / registering, you will be asked to share your information required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, test method and other details.
- In case you have purchased now: To successfully submit the registration form, you need to continue making the payment by clicking on “Click to continue”. Ticket Ticket will only be issued for successful purchase of the test.
- In the case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the license code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered ID / mobile number.
- The test will be done in two ways online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Center Assessment.
For a remote online test, you will receive login details in your registered email ID, 2 days before the test.
In the middle test, you will receive a Hall Ticket in your email ID, 2 days before the test.
- Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of all new TCS NQT models.
Candidates can only vote for the exam period in August / November 2021. Specific test dates based on the selected test session will be notified by baptism candidates in advance.
Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
Applicants must meet the following criteria who are applying for TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT):
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their first pre-final and final year of study during 2021-2023
- Graduates for the year 2017-2020, with qualifications and expertise
- Renewal of fewer than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and 28 years higher
Important Note When Applying for Jobs: – Read all the instructions and requirements carefully when applying for a job. All communications from the organization will be in your registered email ID. Keep checking your mailbox for the following details when a CV is selected.