Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021
Application link will be deactivated after July 14
According to the new notice, candidates can fill and submit the application form till 14 July 2021 .. 14 July After that the link to fill the application form will be deactivated. In such a situation, if you want to apply for the posts of GDS, then you can apply by visiting India Post website as soon as possible.
Educational Qualification – High school pass youth can apply for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak of India Post. But candidates must have Mathematics and English subject in high school.
Age Limit– Applicants should be 18 to 40 yrs.
How to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Bihar Circle strong>
- Visit the official website of India Post http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Follow the steps given on the homepage to apply.
- Yourself Register and enter all the required details.
- Note down the registration number for future reference.
- Pay the application fee.
- Application Form Fill and upload all the documents.
- Keep the hard copy with you for future reference.
Application Fee– Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-Mail will have to pay Rs.100 As Application Fee. While SC/ST, PWD category, and trans women and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for latest updates and other information.
read this also