Tree House THOUSES Codechef
There is a large tree house in an unknown world. It is ruled by the great emperor KZS. It consists of N nodes numbered from 1 to N in which the people of that world reside. The nodes are organized in a tree structure rooted at node 1. You need to assign values to the nodes according to the wishes of emperor KZS which are as follows :-
The value of node 1 is X.
All immediate children of any node have pairwise distinct values.
For every node with at least one immediate child, the gcd of the values of all immediate children is equal to the value of the node.
The total sum of the values of all nodes should be minimum.
The greatest common divisor gcd(a,b) of two positive integers a and b is equal to the largest integer d such that both integers a and b are divisible by d.
Print the sum of all values, modulo 109+7.
The first line contains an integer T, the number of test cases. T testcases follow.
The first line of each test contains two integers N and X.
Each of the following N−1 lines contains two integers u and v, denoting an edge between nodes u and v.
For each test case, print the sum of values, modulo 109+7.
1≤u,v≤N and u≠v
The given edges form a tree
The sum of N over all test cases doesn’t exceed 3⋅105.
Subtask #1 (100 points): Original Constraints
In test case 1, we will give values 1, 2, 3 to the nodes 2, 3 and 4 respectively. So, the total sum will be 1+1+2+3=7.
March Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- An Interesting Sequence ISS SOLUTION
- Tree House THOUSES SOLUTION
- Valid Paths VPATH SOLUTION
- Modular Equation MODEQ SOLUTION
- Tic Tac Toe TCTCTOE SOLUTION
- Xor Equality XOREQUAL SOLUTION
- Golf LKDNGOLF SOLUTION
- Solubility SOLBLTY SOLUTION
April Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- Chef and Dice SDICE Solution
- Worthy Matrix KAVGMAT Solution
- Binary String MEX MEXSTR Solution
- Boolean Game BOOLGAME Solution
- Tree Permutations TREEPERM Solution
- Destroy the EMP Chip CHAOSEMP Solution
- Chef and Pair Flips PAIRFLIP Solution
- String Power STRPOW Solution
- Brahma and Shiva SHRINES Solution
- Water Sort Puzzle (Challenge) WTRSORT Solution
- World Record BOLT Solution
- Strong Language SSCRIPT Solution
- Valid Pair SOCKS1 Solution
Codechef Long Challenge Solutions
February Long Challenge 2021
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef
November Challenge 2020 SOLUTION CodeChef
- Ada and Dishes SOLUTION ADADISH
- Iron Magnet and Wall SOLUTION FEMA2
- Magical Candy Store SOLUTION CNDYGAME
- Unusual Queries SOLUTION UNSQUERS
- Red-Black Boolean Expression SOLUTION RB2CNF
- Chef and the Combination Lock SOLUTION CHEFSSM
- Scalar Product Tree SOLUTION SCALSUM
- Connect on a Grid (Challenge) SOLUTION CONGRID
October Lunchtime 2020 CodeChef SOLUTIONS
- AND Plus OR SOLUTION ANDOR
- Chef and Subtree MEXs SOLUTION SUBMEXS
- Chef Likes Good Sequences SOLUTION GSUB
- Cute Chef Gift SOLUTION COPAR
- Chef Is Just Throwing Random Words SOLUTION SSO
- Counting Spaghetti SOLUTION CDSUMS
- Chef and Edge Flipping SOLUTION EFLIP
- Top Best Keylogger in Python 3 Make One
- What is Hacking?
- Secrets of the Deep Dark Web
- CODECHEF September Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- August Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- A. Shandom Ruffle SOLUTION
- B. Pear TreaP SOLUTION
- C. Sneetches and Speeches 3 SOLUTION
- D. The Grim Treaper SOLUTION
- Y. Sneetches and Speeches 1 SOLUTION
- Z. Trick or Treap SOLUTION
- A. Floor Number SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- B. Symmetric Matrix SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- C. Increase and Copy SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- D. Non-zero Segments SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- E. Rock, Paper, Scissors SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- F. Number of Subsequences SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- Chef and Easy Queries SOLUTIONS CHEFEZQ
- Covid Run SOLUTIONS CVDRUN OCTOBER CHALLENGE
- Positive AND SOLUTIONS POSAND
- Replace for X SOLUTIONS REPLESX
- Village Road Network SOLUTIONS VILLNET
- Random Knapsack SOLUTIONS RANDKNAP
- D-Dimensional MST SOLUTIONS DDIMMST
- Compress all Subsegments SOLUTIONS SEGCOMPR
- Adding Squares SOLUTIONS ADDSQURE
- Inversions SOLUTIONS INVSMOD2 OCOTBER CHALLENGE
- Rooted Minimum Spanning Tree SOLUTIONS ROOTMST