Black Clover is getting cancelled?
In February 2021, it was announced that Black Clover will end its broadcast at episode 170 on March 30, 2021, followed by an “important announcement”.
Black Clover is arguably one of the biggest ongoing anime series in the world right now.
However, no show can escape the ‘leaks’ and rumours of social media and there are a concerning number of reports coming out that the Black Clover anime could be cancelled in the near future.
WILL BLACK CLOVER BE CANCELLED?
- At the time of writing, Black Clover has not been cancelled and as far as we are aware, will not be cancelled in the near future.
Nothing official has been released from either the show’s producers, Pierrot (the animation studio) or TXN (TV Tokyo) regarding a potential cancellation.
In fact, the recent edition of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump revealed that the Black Clover anime will start an original story with two new characters. This fresh storyline will focus on two new characters, Dazuu Tayak and Bow Nokde and feature “people who hate Devils and hope they will perish.”
However, there are so many rumours and ‘leaks’ from a variety of different sources that many fans are beginning to question if there is indeed trouble in paradise.
Black Clover Will Continue?
The end of Chapter 273 shows a great deal of promise for the future (especially with one major Asta tease that comes just before) while also serving as a natural breather for the remaining part of the story. But once again, that’s only if the anime chooses to continue with a second season or feature film. Should the anime really come to an end with this scene, there’s no real way for it to be satisfying as a complete conclusion. But that’s the big question now, isn’t it?
But what do you think? Where will Black Clover’s anime leave off with the final episode? Let us know your thoughts in the comments
February Long Challenge 2021
- 1. Frog Sort Solution Codechef
- 2. Chef and Meetings Solution Codechef
- 3. Maximise Function Solution Codechef
- 4. Highest Divisor Solution Codechef
- 5. Cut the Cake Challenge Solution Codechef
- 6. Dream and the Multiverse Solution Codechef
- 7. Cell Shell Solution Codechef
- 8. Multiple Games Solution Codechef
- 9. Another Tree with Number Theory Solution Codechef
- 10. XOR Sums Solution Codechef
- 11. Prime Game Solution CodeChef
- 12. Team Name Solution Codechef
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef