Black Clover is getting cancelled?
In February 2021, it was announced that Black Clover will end its broadcast at episode 170 on March 30, 2021, followed by an “important announcement”.
Black Clover is arguably one of the biggest ongoing anime series in the world right now.
However, no show can escape the ‘leaks’ and rumours of social media and there are a concerning number of reports coming out that the Black Clover anime could be cancelled in the near future.
WILL BLACK CLOVER BE CANCELLED?
- At the time of writing, Black Clover has not been cancelled and as far as we are aware, will not be cancelled in the near future.
Nothing official has been released from either the show’s producers, Pierrot (the animation studio) or TXN (TV Tokyo) regarding a potential cancellation.
In fact, the recent edition of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump revealed that the Black Clover anime will start an original story with two new characters. This fresh storyline will focus on two new characters, Dazuu Tayak and Bow Nokde and feature “people who hate Devils and hope they will perish.”
However, there are so many rumours and ‘leaks’ from a variety of different sources that many fans are beginning to question if there is indeed trouble in paradise.
Black Clover Will Continue?
The end of Chapter 273 shows a great deal of promise for the future (especially with one major Asta tease that comes just before) while also serving as a natural breather for the remaining part of the story. But once again, that’s only if the anime chooses to continue with a second season or feature film. Should the anime really come to an end with this scene, there’s no real way for it to be satisfying as a complete conclusion. But that’s the big question now, isn’t it?
But what do you think? Where will Black Clover’s anime leave off with the final episode? Let us know your thoughts in the comments
February Long Challenge 2021
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef
November Challenge 2020 SOLUTION CodeChef
- Ada and Dishes SOLUTION ADADISH
- Iron Magnet and Wall SOLUTION FEMA2
- Magical Candy Store SOLUTION CNDYGAME
- Unusual Queries SOLUTION UNSQUERS
- Red-Black Boolean Expression SOLUTION RB2CNF
- Chef and the Combination Lock SOLUTION CHEFSSM
- Scalar Product Tree SOLUTION SCALSUM
- Connect on a Grid (Challenge) SOLUTION CONGRID
October Lunchtime 2020 CodeChef SOLUTIONS
- AND Plus OR SOLUTION ANDOR
- Chef and Subtree MEXs SOLUTION SUBMEXS
- Chef Likes Good Sequences SOLUTION GSUB
- Cute Chef Gift SOLUTION COPAR
- Chef Is Just Throwing Random Words SOLUTION SSO
- Counting Spaghetti SOLUTION CDSUMS
- Chef and Edge Flipping SOLUTION EFLIP
- Top Best Keylogger in Python 3 Make One
- What is Hacking?
- Secrets of the Deep Dark Web
- CODECHEF September Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- August Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- A. Shandom Ruffle SOLUTION
- B. Pear TreaP SOLUTION
- C. Sneetches and Speeches 3 SOLUTION
- D. The Grim Treaper SOLUTION
- Y. Sneetches and Speeches 1 SOLUTION
- Z. Trick or Treap SOLUTION
- A. Floor Number SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- B. Symmetric Matrix SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- C. Increase and Copy SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- D. Non-zero Segments SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- E. Rock, Paper, Scissors SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- F. Number of Subsequences SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- Chef and Easy Queries SOLUTIONS CHEFEZQ
- Covid Run SOLUTIONS CVDRUN OCTOBER CHALLENGE
- Positive AND SOLUTIONS POSAND
- Replace for X SOLUTIONS REPLESX
- Village Road Network SOLUTIONS VILLNET
- Random Knapsack SOLUTIONS RANDKNAP
- D-Dimensional MST SOLUTIONS DDIMMST
- Compress all Subsegments SOLUTIONS SEGCOMPR
- Adding Squares SOLUTIONS ADDSQURE
- Inversions SOLUTIONS INVSMOD2 OCOTBER CHALLENGE
- Rooted Minimum Spanning Tree SOLUTIONS ROOTMST