Welcome to the 210th LeetCode Weekly Contest.Weekly Contest 210 SOLUTIONS LeetCode, be posted after the contest as per LeetCode Policies.
The penalty time has been changed from 10 minutes to 5 minutes for each wrong submission.
LeetCode heavily emphasizes on the justice and fairness of our contests. We have absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for violation behaviors (such as plagiarism, cheating, etc).
Weekly Contest 210 SOLUTIONS LeetCode posting solutions of “Weekly Contest 210 SOLUTIONS LeetCode” is stritcly prohibited.
Below actions are deemed contest violations:
One user submitting with multiple accounts during a contest. LCUS (leetcode.com) account and LCCN (leetcode-cn.com) account are considered to be separate accounts, even if both accounts belong to the same user.
Copying and pasting one or more test cases directly in code submissions.
Multiple accounts submitting similar code for the same problem.
Creating unwanted disturbances which interrupt other users’ participation in a contest.
Disclosing contest solutions in public discuss posts before the end of a contest.
When a user is deemed violating contest rules, we will apply the following penalties on this user:
- First violation: LeetCoin amount resets to zero and a contest and discuss ban for 1 month.
- Second violation: Permanent account deactivation without appeal.
Furthermore, we encourage all participants to contribute to maintaining the justice and fairness of our contest. Users who submit valid violation report(s) will earn additional LeetCoins:
For each violating participant, the first 10 users who submit the violation report towards this participant will each earn 20 LeetCoins.
Each user can earn up to 100 LeetCoins for reporting violations in a contest.
Users will not be rewarded LeetCoins for reports on LCCN users.
Weekly Contest 210 SOLUTIONS LeetCode will be available after the contest.
March Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- An Interesting Sequence ISS SOLUTION
- Tree House THOUSES SOLUTION
- Valid Paths VPATH SOLUTION
- Modular Equation MODEQ SOLUTION
- Tic Tac Toe TCTCTOE SOLUTION
- Xor Equality XOREQUAL SOLUTION
- Golf LKDNGOLF SOLUTION
- Solubility SOLBLTY SOLUTION
April Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- Chef and Dice SDICE Solution
- Worthy Matrix KAVGMAT Solution
- Binary String MEX MEXSTR Solution
- Boolean Game BOOLGAME Solution
- Tree Permutations TREEPERM Solution
- Destroy the EMP Chip CHAOSEMP Solution
- Chef and Pair Flips PAIRFLIP Solution
- String Power STRPOW Solution
- Brahma and Shiva SHRINES Solution
- Water Sort Puzzle (Challenge) WTRSORT Solution
- World Record BOLT Solution
- Strong Language SSCRIPT Solution
- Valid Pair SOCKS1 Solution
Codechef Long Challenge Solutions
February Long Challenge 2021
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef
November Challenge 2020 SOLUTION CodeChef
- Ada and Dishes SOLUTION ADADISH
- Iron Magnet and Wall SOLUTION FEMA2
- Magical Candy Store SOLUTION CNDYGAME
- Unusual Queries SOLUTION UNSQUERS
- Red-Black Boolean Expression SOLUTION RB2CNF
- Chef and the Combination Lock SOLUTION CHEFSSM
- Scalar Product Tree SOLUTION SCALSUM
- Connect on a Grid (Challenge) SOLUTION CONGRID
October Lunchtime 2020 CodeChef SOLUTIONS
- AND Plus OR SOLUTION ANDOR
- Chef and Subtree MEXs SOLUTION SUBMEXS
- Chef Likes Good Sequences SOLUTION GSUB
- Cute Chef Gift SOLUTION COPAR
- Chef Is Just Throwing Random Words SOLUTION SSO
- Counting Spaghetti SOLUTION CDSUMS
- Chef and Edge Flipping SOLUTION EFLIP
- Top Best Keylogger in Python 3 Make One
- What is Hacking?
- Secrets of the Deep Dark Web
- CODECHEF September Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- August Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- A. Shandom Ruffle SOLUTION
- B. Pear TreaP SOLUTION
- C. Sneetches and Speeches 3 SOLUTION
- D. The Grim Treaper SOLUTION
- Y. Sneetches and Speeches 1 SOLUTION
- Z. Trick or Treap SOLUTION
- A. Floor Number SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- B. Symmetric Matrix SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- C. Increase and Copy SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- D. Non-zero Segments SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- E. Rock, Paper, Scissors SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- F. Number of Subsequences SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- Chef and Easy Queries SOLUTIONS CHEFEZQ
- Covid Run SOLUTIONS CVDRUN OCTOBER CHALLENGE
- Positive AND SOLUTIONS POSAND
- Replace for X SOLUTIONS REPLESX
- Village Road Network SOLUTIONS VILLNET
- Random Knapsack SOLUTIONS RANDKNAP
- D-Dimensional MST SOLUTIONS DDIMMST
- Compress all Subsegments SOLUTIONS SEGCOMPR
- Adding Squares SOLUTIONS ADDSQURE
- Inversions SOLUTIONS INVSMOD2 OCOTBER CHALLENGE
- Rooted Minimum Spanning Tree SOLUTIONS ROOTMST