Today we are going to see about Cyber Crimes and some examples. If you haven’t read Ethical Hacking Course Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3, Part 4 & Part 6 then I highly recommend you guys to go through them too to have a better understanding about the course.
In this Course we are going to learn –
- What is cyber crime ?
- Cyber Crime Attack Types
- Example of Cyber crime
- Cyber Crime Tools
1.What is Cyber crime?
Cyber crime is outlined as AN unlawful action against someone employing a laptop, its systems, and its on-line or offline applications. It happens once info technology is employed to commit or cowl AN offense. However, the act is just thought-about crime if it’s intentional and not accidental.
2.Cybercrime Attack Types
Cybercrime will attack in numerous ways that. Here, is a few commonest crime attack mode:
It is AN act of gaining unauthorized access to a system or network.
- Denial Of Service Attack:
In this cyberattack, the cyber-criminal uses the bandwidth of the victim’s network or fills their e-mail box with spammy mail. Here, the intention is to disrupt their regular services.
- Software Piracy:
Theft of code by lawlessly repetition real programs or counterfeiting. It conjointly includes the distribution of merchandise supposed to pass for the first.
Pishing could be a technique of extracting guidance from the bank/financial institutional account holders by black-market ways that.
It is AN act of obtaining one system or a network to fake to possess the identity of another laptop. it’s principally accustomed get access to exclusive privileges enjoyed by that network or laptop.
3.Example of Cybercrime
Here, are some most ordinarily occurring Cybercrimes:
- The fraud did by manipulating laptop network
- Unauthorized access to or modification of knowledge or application
- Intellectual property thievery that features code piracy
- Industrial spying and access to or theft of computer materials
- Writing or spreading computer viruses or malware
- Digitally distributing kid pornography
4.Cyber Crime Tools
There are many sorts of Digital rhetorical tools
- Kali UNIX operating system :
Kali Linux is AN ASCII text file code that’s maintained and funded by Offensive Security. it’s a specially designed program for digital forensics and penetration testing.
- Ophcrack :
This tool is principally used for cracking the hashes, that are generated by an equivalent files of windows. It offers a secure user interface system and permits you to runs on multiple platforms.
- Encase :
This code permits AN investigator to image and examine information from exhausting disks and removable disks.
- SafeBack :
SafeBack is principally mistreatment for imaging the exhausting disks of Intel-based laptop systems and restoring these pictures to another hard disks.
- Data truck :
This could be a command-line laptop rhetorical tool. it’s freely out there for the UNIX OS, which may build precise copies of disks appropriate for digital rhetorical analysis.
- Md5sum :
A tool to envision helps you to check information is derived to a different storage with success or not.
If you would like to transfer all this Tools , tell me in comment . Then , in next post i’ll tell you the way to transfer it .
[Follow me for more knowledge and Information , about Ethical Hacking]
Hope you’ll perceive this post , conjointly inquire from me your doubts in comment . Moral Hacking Course Part 5 is complete , Next half are free shortly .If you haven’t read Ethical Hacking Course Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3, Part 4 & Part 6
March Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- An Interesting Sequence ISS SOLUTION
- Tree House THOUSES SOLUTION
- Valid Paths VPATH SOLUTION
- Modular Equation MODEQ SOLUTION
- Tic Tac Toe TCTCTOE SOLUTION
- Xor Equality XOREQUAL SOLUTION
- Golf LKDNGOLF SOLUTION
- Solubility SOLBLTY SOLUTION
April Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- Chef and Dice SDICE Solution
- Worthy Matrix KAVGMAT Solution
- Binary String MEX MEXSTR Solution
- Boolean Game BOOLGAME Solution
- Tree Permutations TREEPERM Solution
- Destroy the EMP Chip CHAOSEMP Solution
- Chef and Pair Flips PAIRFLIP Solution
- String Power STRPOW Solution
- Brahma and Shiva SHRINES Solution
- Water Sort Puzzle (Challenge) WTRSORT Solution
- World Record BOLT Solution
- Strong Language SSCRIPT Solution
- Valid Pair SOCKS1 Solution
Codechef Long Challenge Solutions
February Long Challenge 2021
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef
November Challenge 2020 SOLUTION CodeChef
- Ada and Dishes SOLUTION ADADISH
- Iron Magnet and Wall SOLUTION FEMA2
- Magical Candy Store SOLUTION CNDYGAME
- Unusual Queries SOLUTION UNSQUERS
- Red-Black Boolean Expression SOLUTION RB2CNF
- Chef and the Combination Lock SOLUTION CHEFSSM
- Scalar Product Tree SOLUTION SCALSUM
- Connect on a Grid (Challenge) SOLUTION CONGRID
October Lunchtime 2020 CodeChef SOLUTIONS
- AND Plus OR SOLUTION ANDOR
- Chef and Subtree MEXs SOLUTION SUBMEXS
- Chef Likes Good Sequences SOLUTION GSUB
- Cute Chef Gift SOLUTION COPAR
- Chef Is Just Throwing Random Words SOLUTION SSO
- Counting Spaghetti SOLUTION CDSUMS
- Chef and Edge Flipping SOLUTION EFLIP
- Top Best Keylogger in Python 3 Make One
- What is Hacking?
- Secrets of the Deep Dark Web
- CODECHEF September Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- August Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- A. Shandom Ruffle SOLUTION
- B. Pear TreaP SOLUTION
- C. Sneetches and Speeches 3 SOLUTION
- D. The Grim Treaper SOLUTION
- Y. Sneetches and Speeches 1 SOLUTION
- Z. Trick or Treap SOLUTION
- A. Floor Number SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- B. Symmetric Matrix SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- C. Increase and Copy SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- D. Non-zero Segments SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- E. Rock, Paper, Scissors SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- F. Number of Subsequences SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- Chef and Easy Queries SOLUTIONS CHEFEZQ
- Covid Run SOLUTIONS CVDRUN OCTOBER CHALLENGE
- Positive AND SOLUTIONS POSAND
- Replace for X SOLUTIONS REPLESX
- Village Road Network SOLUTIONS VILLNET
- Random Knapsack SOLUTIONS RANDKNAP
- D-Dimensional MST SOLUTIONS DDIMMST
- Compress all Subsegments SOLUTIONS SEGCOMPR
- Adding Squares SOLUTIONS ADDSQURE
- Inversions SOLUTIONS INVSMOD2 OCOTBER CHALLENGE
- Rooted Minimum Spanning Tree SOLUTIONS ROOTMST