Hello Friends! So in today’s article, we are going to talk about how to fix Google Seller.json File issue in Adsense. What does this bounce rate mean after all? Also we will know about this Google Adsense Fix Seller.Json File New Update step by step. So stay in this article and know more in full details.
We encourage you to publish your seller information in the Google sellers.json file. Visit the account settings page to review your current visibility status.
What is Google Seller.Json File?
Sellers.json is a JSON File. Which is provided by the IAB Tech Lab. Where publishers can publicly specify their Personal or Business name along with the primary domain name. So that advertisers can verify the data and learn more about the entities that are offering digital advertising opportunities.
According to the IAB Tech Lab, this seller.json file will increase the confidence level for the total supply chain of bidding and buying ad space.
It is worth noting that a few months ago, the Google AdSense Authority asked us to provide some data on an ads.txt file (which we would upload to our servers). But that file did not reveal the identities of institutions or businesses or individual publishers; While this seller.json file will do so.
How To Fix “Google seller.json file” in Adsense Account
Follow to make your seller information transparent :
Step 1: To fix this problem you have to log in to Adsense.
Step 2: Now you have to go to the “Account Information” section by clicking on the “Account” tab.
Step 3: Now you have to search the section “Seller information visibility” on this page.
Step 4: Now 2 options “Confidential” and “Transparant” will appear in front of you.
Step 5: Out of these, you have to choose the second option Transparent.
Step 6: Now you will see a Blank Box below. In this you have to submit the domain name (.com, .co.in, .net extension). Now your work is done.
This will fix “we encourage you to publish your seller information in the Google sellers.json file. Visit the account settings page to review your current visibility status.” issues.
March Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- An Interesting Sequence ISS SOLUTION
- Tree House THOUSES SOLUTION
- Valid Paths VPATH SOLUTION
- Modular Equation MODEQ SOLUTION
- Tic Tac Toe TCTCTOE SOLUTION
- Xor Equality XOREQUAL SOLUTION
- Golf LKDNGOLF SOLUTION
- Solubility SOLBLTY SOLUTION
April Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- Chef and Dice SDICE Solution
- Worthy Matrix KAVGMAT Solution
- Binary String MEX MEXSTR Solution
- Boolean Game BOOLGAME Solution
- Tree Permutations TREEPERM Solution
- Destroy the EMP Chip CHAOSEMP Solution
- Chef and Pair Flips PAIRFLIP Solution
- String Power STRPOW Solution
- Brahma and Shiva SHRINES Solution
- Water Sort Puzzle (Challenge) WTRSORT Solution
- World Record BOLT Solution
- Strong Language SSCRIPT Solution
- Valid Pair SOCKS1 Solution