Count Unhappy Friends SOLUTION
You are given top notch of inclinations for n companions, where n is in every case even.
For every individual I, preferences[i] contains a rundown of companions arranged in the request for inclination. At the end of the day, a companion prior in the rundown is more favored than a companion later in the rundown. Companions in each rundown are signified by whole numbers from 0 to n-1.
All the companions are partitioned into sets. The pairings are given in a rundown sets, where pairs[i] = [xi, yi] signifies xi is combined with yi and yi is matched with xi.
Nonetheless, this blending may make a portion of the companions be miserable. A companion x is troubled if x is combined with y and there exists a companion u who is matched with v however:
x lean towards u over y, and
u lean towards x over v.
Return the quantity of miserable companions.
Info: n = 4, inclinations = [[1, 2, 3], [3, 2, 0], [3, 1, 0], [1, 2, 0]], sets = [[0, 1], [2, 3]]
Companion 1 is despondent in light of the fact that:
– 1 is combined with 0 yet favors 3 more than 0, and
– 3 favors 1 more than 2.
Companion 3 is despondent on the grounds that:
– 3 is combined with 2 yet favors 1 more than 2, and
– 1 favors 3 more than 0.
Companions 0 and 2 are upbeat.
Information: n = 2, inclinations = [, ], sets = [[1, 0]]
Clarification: Both companions 0 and 1 are upbeat.
Information: n = 4, inclinations = [[1, 3, 2], [2, 3, 0], [1, 3, 0], [0, 2, 1]], sets = [[1, 3], [0, 2]]
2 <= n <= 500
n is even.
preferences.length == n
preferences[i].length == n – 1
0 <= preferences[i][j] <= n – 1
preferences[i] doesn’t contain I.
All qualities in preferences[i] are novel.
pairs.length == n/2
pairs[i].length == 2
xi != yi
0 <= xi, yi <= n – 1
Every individual is contained in precisely one sets.
March Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- An Interesting Sequence ISS SOLUTION
- Tree House THOUSES SOLUTION
- Valid Paths VPATH SOLUTION
- Modular Equation MODEQ SOLUTION
- Tic Tac Toe TCTCTOE SOLUTION
- Xor Equality XOREQUAL SOLUTION
- Golf LKDNGOLF SOLUTION
- Solubility SOLBLTY SOLUTION
April Long Challenge 2021 Solutions
- Chef and Dice SDICE Solution
- Worthy Matrix KAVGMAT Solution
- Binary String MEX MEXSTR Solution
- Boolean Game BOOLGAME Solution
- Tree Permutations TREEPERM Solution
- Destroy the EMP Chip CHAOSEMP Solution
- Chef and Pair Flips PAIRFLIP Solution
- String Power STRPOW Solution
- Brahma and Shiva SHRINES Solution
- Water Sort Puzzle (Challenge) WTRSORT Solution
- World Record BOLT Solution
- Strong Language SSCRIPT Solution
- Valid Pair SOCKS1 Solution
Codechef Long Challenge Solutions
February Long Challenge 2021
January Long Challenge 2021
- Chef and Division 3 DIVTHREE SOLUTION Code Chef
- Encoded String DECODEIT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Point Of Impact BILLRD SOLUTION Code Chef
- Fair Elections FAIRELCT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Watching CPL WIPL SOLUTION Code Chef
- Chef and Ants ANTSCHEF SOLUTION Code Chef
- Blackjack BLKJK SOLUTION Code Chef
- And-Or Game ORAND SOLUTION Code Chef
- Stack-Queue Sort (Challenge) SQSORT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Expected Number of SCCs RCTEXSCC SOLUTION Code Chef
- Curious Matrix CURMAT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Cool Subsets COOLSBST SOLUTION Code Chef
- Sequence Creation ARCRT SOLUTION Code Chef
- Greedy Students GRDSTD SOLUTION Code Chef
November Challenge 2020 SOLUTION CodeChef
- Ada and Dishes SOLUTION ADADISH
- Iron Magnet and Wall SOLUTION FEMA2
- Magical Candy Store SOLUTION CNDYGAME
- Unusual Queries SOLUTION UNSQUERS
- Red-Black Boolean Expression SOLUTION RB2CNF
- Chef and the Combination Lock SOLUTION CHEFSSM
- Scalar Product Tree SOLUTION SCALSUM
- Connect on a Grid (Challenge) SOLUTION CONGRID
October Lunchtime 2020 CodeChef SOLUTIONS
- AND Plus OR SOLUTION ANDOR
- Chef and Subtree MEXs SOLUTION SUBMEXS
- Chef Likes Good Sequences SOLUTION GSUB
- Cute Chef Gift SOLUTION COPAR
- Chef Is Just Throwing Random Words SOLUTION SSO
- Counting Spaghetti SOLUTION CDSUMS
- Chef and Edge Flipping SOLUTION EFLIP
- Top Best Keylogger in Python 3 Make One
- What is Hacking?
- Secrets of the Deep Dark Web
- CODECHEF September Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- August Lunchtime 2020 SOLUTIONS
- A. Shandom Ruffle SOLUTION
- B. Pear TreaP SOLUTION
- C. Sneetches and Speeches 3 SOLUTION
- D. The Grim Treaper SOLUTION
- Y. Sneetches and Speeches 1 SOLUTION
- Z. Trick or Treap SOLUTION
- A. Floor Number SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- B. Symmetric Matrix SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- C. Increase and Copy SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- D. Non-zero Segments SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- E. Rock, Paper, Scissors SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- F. Number of Subsequences SOLUTION CODE FORCES
- Chef and Easy Queries SOLUTIONS CHEFEZQ
- Covid Run SOLUTIONS CVDRUN OCTOBER CHALLENGE
- Positive AND SOLUTIONS POSAND
- Replace for X SOLUTIONS REPLESX
- Village Road Network SOLUTIONS VILLNET
- Random Knapsack SOLUTIONS RANDKNAP
- D-Dimensional MST SOLUTIONS DDIMMST
- Compress all Subsegments SOLUTIONS SEGCOMPR
- Adding Squares SOLUTIONS ADDSQURE
- Inversions SOLUTIONS INVSMOD2 OCOTBER CHALLENGE
- Rooted Minimum Spanning Tree SOLUTIONS ROOTMST